Bath and Brush Includes:
- High Quality shampoo bath
- Powerful blow drying for fast drying, removal of loosened fur and a perfect finish.
- Sanitary trim of private areas
- Ear cleaning
- Nail Trim
- Brush out
- Trimming of furry feet, feathers and rear feathering can be added to a bath and brush for $5-20 depending on the dog.
- Furminator de-shed added to bath and brush. The Furminator shampoo and conditioner are used to help reduce shedding. The Furminator system is most effective when used on a regular monthly basis. We can not stop shedding completely, but it can be minimized.
- De-skunk process. Dogs getting "skunked" happens often here and we can help remove that skunk odor. With a mixture of a special shampoo and baking soda, we will soak your dog until the odor is gone. De-skunking does take longer as there are more steps to the process to effectively remove odor. Call for price.
- Dremel nail trim. $15 With the use of a dremel nail file, we can file down sharp toe nails. If you want a dremel nail trim added to a bath and brush or full groom, only $5 extra.
- Teeth brushing. Brush teeth in the bath tub with enzymatic toothpaste and then use a dental spray that is long lasting $10.
Full Service Groom Includes:
- Bath, full body haircut
- Face trimmed to specification
- Ear hair removed
- Ears cleaned
- Sanitary trim on private areas
- Ears and tails trimmed to specification
- Nails trimmed
- Anal gland expression
Examples of Full Groom Breeds:
- Shih tzu
- Poodles, all sizes
- Cocker Spaniel
- Full shave down of a Golden Retriever
- Bows or bandanas are given with every service. You can specify which you would prefer.
To get the most accurate price estimate, please call Grooming To Go. We will need to ask you a few questions about your pet in order to get to know you and your pet and your needs. Prices vary per dog and the condition they are in. Questions we will ask include:
- Size and Weight
- Age of pet
- If pet has been groomed before
- Where you live
- Do you want a bath and brush or a full groom?
- Are there health or behavior issues we should be aware of?
- Small Breed-Up to 25 pounds. Example Shih tzu, miniature Poodle, Yorkies, Chihuahua, etc.
- Starting at $40
- Medium Breed-25-60 pounds. Example Sheltie, Cocker spaniel, small Labrador, Australian Shepard
- Starting at $45
- Large Breed-60 pounds and up. Example Golden Retriever, Labrador, Siberian Husky, Collie.
- Starting at $50
- All prices may vary, please call for a quote or email. 928-224-8474 or firstname.lastname@example.org